Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bad Headache Day #22 2009


This Evening is Better

The Headache had me down and out yesterday and part of today. I think I am going back to the old pattern of a bad time every three to four days. I hoped that the three weeks I had without The Headache being really bad was a sign of things to come, but unfortunately that has not turned out so. Not able to go to work yesterday or today, hoping for two full days Thursday and Friday! I have things to do and The Headache is interfering with my plans.

One good thing, with The Belly being so particular I have lost 10 pounds in the last month. Of course, not eating very much should have that reaction from a belly like mine! I am almost down to where I was before I was on prednisone last year.

The headache diary is being kept up. I return to Cleveland on April 15th. I am trying to find a flight that leaves out of the local airport that doesn't cost extra thousands of dollars. Driving hours to an airport was just too tiring. I checked out train rides, but they all would be overnighters - no good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment