Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bad Headache Day #20 2009


Tussling with the Toilet

Ah, the blessings of unrelieved nausea along with a bad headache...despite taking anti-nausea medication The Headache coerced The Belly and they led a revolt today. I spent a time this evening toasting the toilet with The Belly's blessings and The Headache's handiwork. Projectile vomiting is my speciality when The Headache gets to a certain place. EwwwwYuck!

The Headache got pretty ouchy but nothing I couldn't handle this time. I did pack my head and neck in ice and ended up napping on a ice pack which did help. At least this time the pain only escalated so far and stopped. In the past I have been caught at this juncture and the pain would continue to escalate with no end in sight. I can't tell if the intensity of The Headache is less, or I have just grown more enured to the pain.

The picture of a toilet is one I wish I had - my bathroom is overdue for a major remodel - it is a PINK bathroom, with a PINK toilet and PINK sink and PINK bathtub and PINK tiles and I don't like PINK!! I tried to tone it down using a complementary color (green) but it just seemed to make the PINK more PINK in appearance. Maybe just walking into the pinkness that is my bathroom could be causing the nausea!

No comments:

Post a Comment