Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm Effervescent


Light as a Feather, Floating Away

I'm bubbly feeling tonight. Light, relaxed, rising like carbonation to the top of the glass, floating on cubes of ice. I feel ready to fly away into the cool night air. Best day I've had in many moons.

The Headache is still there, but tonight it's behaving itself. I'm tired, but in a good mood, feeling optimistic, ready to roll again, shaking off disappointment and grumpiness. Dissapating the negativity - shredding it and discarding it.

Not sure what tomorrow may bring, but as Scarlett O'Hara said in Gone With the Wind - tomorrow is another day!

2 comments:

  1. It's so great to celebrate the good days (even when pain is present). And I love your use of descriptive words - great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jasmine. Hoping for better days ahead for all of us.

    ReplyDelete