Saturday, July 11, 2009

Anti-Sec BullHockey


Blogger Appmaker Hacked

Kept getting an image overriding my blog tonight. Watched stuff load, figured out it was an app, and removed it - then found this on the web:


Well, should'a checked the web sooner, but it was an interesting problem for a few minutes. You would think that people with enough talent to go hacking aboot would find something a little more useful or more flashy to do with their time. Their anti-sec message was wasted on me although it gave me a little distraction from The Headache, which is persisting tonight, although not as bad as it has been in the past. I still seem to be following the same 3-4 day pattern of pain exacerbation.

Not sure how the hacker babies wrote their code, but on my blog the top 1/3 of their image was chopped off. Maybe they should've tested it a bit more?? Doesn't anyone take pride in their work anymore??

No comments:

Post a Comment