Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Good Day!


Back at work two days in a row!

Worked another 5 hours today, and I am overjoyed. I was not as productive as yesterday simply because the opportunities just did not arrive. Working on some documentation for a new admit screen, so at least there was some mind work.

A co-worker is having some pain, and is taking quite a bit of ibuprofen. She isn't able to think or work with the combination of the pain and the drowsiness she gets from the ibuprofen she takes for the pain. Today she went home early, and I had to congratulate myself - not because of my poor fellow workers pain and sleepiness - but because I had been feeling down about only working part time. Here I am taking a toxic soup of chemicals just to keep going, and I'm coping with it just as well as my coworker is for a temporary (albeit serious) pain AND I have been doing this for over a year now. Maybe I'm tougher than I feel.

A good day, a good evening - hoping for a third good day in a row! Could I be so greedy? Yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment