Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Working as Much as I Can


Almost Too Tired to Write

It's pitiful that my idea of a long day at work is from 9:00 in the morning to 2:00 in the afternoon. Where is the woman that was able to work 20 out of 24 hours, then turn around and do it again??

The Headache is at it again today, creeping out of the shadows to ruin my day. I had a good day at work - accomplishing a lot. That seems such a rarity for me nowadays, so I was glad to feel useful.

The pancreatic enzymes make me more nauseous than I already am. Hopefully this is a side effect that will disappear as I get used to them. So far, they are not helping the pain very much - but I am exceedingly gassy. I'll have to get someone to hang on to my tether ropes so I don't float away, I'm that gassy.

To top my day off, I got a speeding ticket today - 43 in a 30 mph zone! Just wasn't paying attention - when The Headache starts working on me, I get a little absent minded...guess this is a reminder not to drive when The Headache is in charge...

No comments:

Post a Comment