Monday, June 22, 2009

Wishing For Relief

The Evening Primroses are Blooming

My front flower bed is a shambles this year because I haven't had the energy to put out new annuals. However, the evening primroses that I established a couple of years ago are branching out and taking up more space. Thank heavens it is a native plant (or weed!) and very hardy!

Not a very good evening. The Headache is on an upward swing. Can't sit still, and so nauseous I don't know if I can keep any medication down. Not wanting to go to an ER - I live so very far away from everything, and these late night exacerbations make it difficult to find someone to go with me. I absolutely hate having to wake people up in the middle of the night just to go sit in an emergency room and wait just so I can get pain relief. If I don't have a ride or a driver the ER will not medicate with anything strong enough to stop The Headache. What a delimma!

Figuring on renting a car and driving to Cleveland this Sunday. My old Ford won't make many more 16 hour trips, so I'm going rental. I'm dreading the drive, but it's the most economical way to go - didn't have enough advance notice to get cheap airline tickets. Depending on how I feel, may stretch the drive over Saturday and Sunday. I am going to keep checking ticket prices but right now it would be over $2400 for my brother and I to fly, and I can't justify that expense.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the people who love you don't mind taking you to the ER. Sometimes you just need to go, so don't sweat it.

    I hope your trip goes well.

    ReplyDelete