Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pain Spikes


Pounding Head

Having sharp spikes of pain today, but The Headache is at a dull roar, or maybe an incessant bark. The sharp pains are in my temple region and they come in flurries. I just bear with them and I hope that one day soon they will be gone. Had quite a few today, but maybe its the aftermath of Monday night - a migraine hangover?

No more right side pain for The Headache so hopefully yesterday was a one time event. Worked most of the day, but spent a lot of it in meetings. Meetings - a sure time waster if there ever was one, but at least these were just with our small team of installers, so the meetings were to the point. My preference is no meetings but when they can't be avoided short and to the point is the best.

Looking forward to the rest of the week. I have a lot of work lined up and I'm ready to roll! Typical of a day after a three day holiday I was busy on the phones when not in a meeting. Hoping The Headache stays at bay. Next week I am going to go on site with a customer for a couple of days, and then go to Cleveland. Not much time for support or programming, so I want to get ahead of the curve this week, so I can play catch up the week after next.

No comments:

Post a Comment