Monday, September 14, 2009

Blog Carnival Time at Somebody Heal Me!!


Thank you Diana Lee!!

Diana Lee at Somebody Heal Me has posted her September blog carnival. This months topic is "Evaluating Treatments, Medications and Procedures". I actually had a carnival worthy entry this time! I am so grateful Diana takes the time and effort to put these carnivals together each month. There is some interesting reading there as it seems a lot of us have tips and tricks on how we go about making healthcare decisions! Also, while you are there, check out Diana's Essential Reading tab. A lot of research went into these reading selections - excellent choices if you are wanting to find out more about headaches, migraines, disability, chronic pain and other invisibile illnesses.

Thinking of invisible illness, this is National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week. Go to invisibleillnessweek.com to check out all the blogs and the radio podcasts.

I have been reading lots of blogs this last week and reading the comments as well as the postings. One thing I have noted is that invisible illness sufferers seem to have one thing in common: people do not understand the gravity of many of these invisible illnesses and the impact they have on everyday functions. It's time we all educated ourselves on the spectrum of invisbile chronic illness and ways to deal with it.



2 comments:

  1. Diana is really great with putting the Carnival together. I always find it so helpful. I'm not sure what to do now that my blog is private - I'm not sure if I can submit anything to the carnival anymore or not - I'll have to check that out.

    Anyway, thanks for your submission. Helpful, as always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know how that works Sue.Maybe Diana lee knows.....

    PS I did delete the comment where you gave me your email address as I didn't want to leave it out there!

    ReplyDelete