Diana Lee at Somebody Heal Me has surprised me by nominating this blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. I am sure it is all the beautiful renderings of my all time suffering big old head that is the Lovely part! Thank you so much DL, I needed the uplift tonight!
Here are the rules from Diana Lee:
- Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. (if possible)
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I am kinda worn out - I'm hoping to link to 15, not sure if I will make it that far, but I will try!!! I hope I don't renominate anyone Diana has already nominated - my mind is a bit disorganized on day 3 of no sleep.
1) Bits and Odd Pieces of the Kingdom by the Princess of Everything (and then some)
2) Bury My Blackberry in Africa by the Partners for Care
3) Chronic Migraine Warrior by Jamie Valendy
4) Confessions of a Gypsy Princess by Gypsy Princessa
5) Donna's New Day by dmlsexton
6) Drivel and Whatnot by Heather The Driveler
7) Elizabeth's Migraine Blog by Elizabeth Wakefield
8) How I Visit Mickey Every Day by Kristen
9) Living with Mastocytosis by Bridget
10) Mama Bears Thoughts by Debbie Jean
11) The Masto Mama Chronicles by Masto Mama
12) Migraine and Other Headache Disorders by Nancy
13) Through the Words of Chronic Pain by A Fighter
14) Walking on Water by tmkimberly
15) Sally's Adventures at MD Anderson by Sally
Check these out - some may be new to you, some may not but they are all "good reading"!!! It's 3:30 AM and no sleep yet - I guess I'll see dawn without sleep one more day.