Back from the mouth of Hell, 1. The illnesses I live with are: hemicrania continua, diabetes, chronic pancreatitis, mast cell activation disorder/mastocytosis, autoimmune hives and thyroiditis, radiation induced lumosacral plexopathy
2. I was diagnosed with it in the year: Hemicrania continua 2008, diabetes 2003, chronic pancreatitis 2009, mast cell issues 2007, autoimmune issues 2009, plexopathy 2009
3. But I had symptoms since: I turned 45 - things went down hill fast.
4. The biggest adjustment I’ve had to make is: not being able to do what I want when I want and living with virtually no sleep oh, and no french fries. :(
9. The hardest part about nights are: headache pain almost every night a 2-3 AM. sigh.
10. Each day I take 17 pills & vitamins. (No comments, please)
11. Regarding alternative treatments I: have not had success, found it an enormous waste of money but so were most of the real treatments.
19. It was really hard to have to give up: my work towards my Masters Degree.
20. A new hobby I have taken up since my diagnosis is: making new bracelets for my Medic Alert symbol. :)
21. If I could have one day of feeling normal again I would: go visit my nieces and nephews.
22. My illness has taught me: the value of compassion.
30. The fact that you read this list makes me feel: hopeful and glad I participated.