Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November Headache Blog Carnival Published


Thanks Again Diana Lee!

Diana Lee at Somebody Heal Me has done it again. Another edition of the Headache Blog Carnival is out, this time on Migraine Triggers. Diana takes the time to do this, even when she is busy battling her own headache demons.

Diana contributed a great article from her archives on headache hygene, and James Cottrill has some fantastic tips on how to read food labels. I did not realize there were so many different ways to label MSG. I knew it was often a hidden ingredient but never figured it could be labeled with all those descriptions. I managed to sneak my entry on triggers vs. symptoms in this month.

Not included in the blog carnival, but still relevant, is the blog entry on the discovery of a new food trigger by Chrissy at Through The Words of Chronic Pain. This is what inspired me to write about triggers also!

I will be leaving in the wee hours of the morning to go to KC tomorrow. About an hour and half sleep last night, and already sleepless tonight. Can't medicate because of the drive. Big Sigh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment